- Jarin1- Common language for Jarin, popular with the dwarves and elves who learn a human language
- Harnic1- Spoken in most civilized nations. Used as tradetongue.
- Orbaalese2-Official language of Orbaal today.
- Ivinian2-Still spoken by first generation settlers.
- Ancient Jarinese2- Dead language
- Tribal Jarin3- Spoken by the Anoa and Ymodi.
- Gargun3- Each Species has a separate language.
- Khuzan2-The dwarven language.
- Sindarin4-The elven language.
1 Alphabet is called Lakise
2 Runic alphabet
3 No written language
4 Script is called Selenian
Note: The languages are not subsets of Jarin, I just couldn’t get this to format correctly.